Livecut/Fire preset bug fixed

I think I’ve found one reason that could explain why presets are not recalled correctly in the current version of Fire and Livecut.

There’s a very silly bug in program export but not in bank export.

It produces something like that:

[preset]name="your preset name here"

instead of:

[preset]
name="your preset name here"

you can download the new version from theirs respective page, I’ve kept the same download name.

AudioUnit users, If you have some aupresets made with the previous Livecut 0.9 version, the better is to delete them from your preset folder.

From the tests I’ve made so far, preset/banks load/save correctly on PC and Mac, VST and AU. And saving/restoring with the host song too.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in Livecut, fire and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.